The course consists of both theory and practical activities and delegates will be assessed across both.
The theory and practical exercises include:
- Safe working practices
- The principles of kitchen grease extract systems and associated components
- Preparing the work location
- Cleaning of kitchen grease extract systems and associated components
- Working sustainably
- Problem solving
The delegate will be trained and assessed on all of the above. They will be expected to prepare the work location, insert access panels and clean kitchen grease extract systems and associated components. They must select the correct materials, tools & equipment to carry out the activities and they must apply the correct cleaning methods and techniques to meet industry standards.
On Completion of the Course Delegates Will:
- have an understanding of health, safety & environmental issues within the workplace
- appreciate the importance of sustainable working
- have an understanding of the principles of kitchen grease extract systems and associated components
- know how to prepare the work location for cleaning activities to be carried out
- be able to select the correct materials, tools and equipment for the work activity
- have the ability to insert suitable access panels.
- have the ability to safely carry out the correct cleaning methods and techniques
- be able to problem solve within their scope of responsibility
- appreciate the importance of leaving the work area clean and tidy
An accredited Health & Safety Operative Training Certificate.
3 days (2 days training, 1 day of assessment)
Multiple Choice Question Paper (80% pass rate)
Practical Assessment & Professional Discussion (100% pass rate)
How to Book
Book online or for further information, including how to book please email firstname.lastname@example.org.